The Cartoonists With Attitude gang storms the capital on July 7 with an edgy satirical cartoon slideshow and book signing!
- When:Saturday, July 7, 2 p.m.
- Where:Borders 18th & L Streets NW Washington, DC 20006 ( 202.466.4999)
- Price: Free!
Celebrate Independence Day weekend with a slideshow and signing with edgy, groundbreaking and controversial alternative cartoonists from around the country! Be there or the torturers, bombers, ex-gays and wire-tappers win! Meet:
- Ruben Bolling(“Tom the Dancing Bug”)
- Matt Bors(“Idiot Box”)
- Keith Knight(“The K Chronicles”)
- Brian McFadden(“Big Fat Whale”)
- Stephanie McMillan(“Minimum Security”)
- August Pollak(“Some Guy With a Website”)
- Ted Rall(Silk Road to Ruin)
- Mikhaela Reid(“The Boiling Point”)
- Ben Smith(“Fighting Words”)
- Jen Sorensen(“Slowpoke”)
- Masheka Wood (“Not Just Knee Deep”)
And in case you weren’t aware, you should really read our group blog (also available as an RSS feed if you want to get all our blogs and most of our cartoons in one convenient place. We also have a not-so-frequently updated Cartoonists With Attitude MySpace page if you want to be our friend.